Please read the following before completing the request form below.
Barnes-Jewish Hospital offers the following free screenings (hover over screening title for a description).
Cholesterol testing (total, LDL, HDL, triglycerides) is offered by BJC HealthCare for a fee. Please contact Marci Allen at (314) 996-3745 or email MSA5124@bjc.org your request.
The following guidelines apply:
I. Criteria- Consideration for health fair requests will be dependent on the following:
- Event goals
- Target audience and approximate number of participants
- If it is a community health fair, how many years has it been held
- How is it being advertised and promoted
- Other organizations participating
II. Review and Approval Process
- All organizations approaching Barnes-Jewish Hospital for one of these screenings must fill out a copy of our online request form below.
- We ask that community organizations submit requests six weeks in advance, especially if this is a first-time request, rather than one we have participated in the past. This allows us the best possibility in assisting you.
- Requests that are received less than six weeks in advance of the event may not be considered.
- Requests will be reviewed and you will be contacted to confirm whether or not Barnes-Jewish Hospital will be able to participate.
- Questions about our screening request process and criteria may be directed to Barnes-Jewish Hospital at email@example.com.
Please take the time to fill out the following information regarding your request. We would prefer this form to be filled out six weeks prior to your event to allow us the best possibility in assisting you.