Your support plays a critical role in helping Barnes-Jewish Hospital provide the best care, pioneer medical breakthroughs and educate health care professionals. Thank you for giving where care matters most. Because of your generosity, we want to recognize you as a member in our annual giving program.
Annual gifts of all sizes support promising research projects like cancer genetics and academic teaching programs.
Annual Donor Benefits
- Annual subscription to Giving, The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital magazine
- Complimentary use of My Health Folders, a secure, website based system that helps you organize your personal health information and allows your health care providers emergency access to your information
Exceptional Care Society
Membership in The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital Exceptional Care Society signifies an exceptional level of giving from donors of $1,000 or more each year to Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
|Exceptional Care Society Levels
||$50,000 or more
||$25,000 - $49,999
||$10,000 - $24,999
||$5,000 - $9,999
||$2,500 - $4,999
||$1,000 - $2,499
Exceptional Care Society membership benefits include:
- Includes annual donor benefits, plus:
- An invitation to The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital's annual donor appreciation dinner
- An invitation to Leading Edge, an exclusive event featuring the latest medical breakthroughs, presented by physicians from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Convenient, fee self-parking at select Barnes-Jewish Hospital covered garages (Donors at the Patron level and above also receive complimentary valet parking at Barnes-Jewish Hospital's North and South campuses)
- A personalized Exceptional Care Society membership badge for you and your spouse to proudly display whenever you visit the hospital
- Complimentary annual flu vaccination administered at our convenient Foundation office location
- Recognition as a valued member of the Exceptional Care Society in published reports and listings
The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital honors friends who have made an extraordinary lifetime commitment to the hospital by including them in the Cornerstone Society.
|Lifetime Giving Societies
||$1,000,000 or more
||$100,000 to $999,999
Cornerstone membership benefits include:
- Lifetime complimentary valet and self parking at select Barnes-Jewish Hospital covered garages
- Recognition as a valued member of the Cornerstone Society in published reports and listings
See how you benefit the lives of patients everyday by watching these videos.