Because of you—and all our donors to The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital—we’re able to help more of our friends and families live healthier lives.
Your support helps us move forward vital research, treatment breakthroughs, medical education, and community outreach to benefit all of us. Your generosity also helps us provide essential care and services to patients in financial need.
Exceptional Care Society
Membership in The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital Exceptional Care Society signifies an exceptional level of giving from donors of $1,000 or more each year to Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Exceptional Care Society membership benefits include:
- An invitation to The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital’s annual donor appreciation celebration
- Invitations to Leading Edge Medicine, an exclusive lecture series featuring the latest medical breakthroughs, presented by physicians from Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- An invitation to illumination, the Foundation’s premier annual gala benefiting cancer research
*Additional ticket cost associated
- Complimentary parking passes for self-parking at select Barnes-Jewish Hospital garages
- Complimentary annual flu vaccinations conveniently administered at our Foundation office
|Exceptional Care Society Levels
||$50,000 or more
||$25,000 - $49,999
||$10,000 - $24,999
||$5,000 - $9,999
||$2,500 - $4,999
||$1,000 - $2,499
The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital honors friends who have made an extraordinary lifetime commitment to the hospital by including them in the Cornerstone Society.
Cornerstone membership benefits include:
- Lifetime complimentary valet and self parking at select Barnes-Jewish Hospital covered garages
- Exclusive invitations to small group events and tours
|Lifetime Giving Societies
||$1,000,000 or more
||$100,000 - $999,999