Young Leaders of The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital is a diverse and socially conscious group of young professionals who strive to make a difference in the lives and health of people in the St. Louis region.
Our members have a passion for leading-edge health care and a commitment to advancing the mission of Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
What We Do
In partnership with The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Young Leaders organizes networking and educational events to support the Foundation’s initiatives, including:
- Breakthrough research projects that lead to new treatments
- Essential patient care services and assistance, such as providing wigs, turbans and nutritional support to cancer patients in financial and emotional need
- Community outreach programs, such as free flu shots to keep the community healthy
- Scholarships for nursing students each year at Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College
Young Leaders provides St. Louis professionals an opportunity to lend their talents, expertise and time to positively impact our community. While offering opportunities for volunteering, networking and professional development, Young Leaders raises funds and raises awareness about the impact of charitable giving to support Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
By joining Young Leaders of The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital, you can help ensure our community has access to the world’s best medicine, right here in St. Louis.
As a Young Leader, you’ll gain:
- Relationships with like-minded young professionals
- Interaction with hospital, Foundation and community leaders
- Personal and professional growth
- Opportunities for meaningful community involvement
- Insider knowledge about leading-edge health care
Become a Young Leader
Show your commitment by making an annual gift to the Foundation of $100 or more.
Funds raised by Young Leaders will benefit patient care, patient support programs, and breakthrough clinical research at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. To make your annual gift, visit our online giving form, select "Other" for the gift area, and indicate "Young Leaders."
If you are interested in becoming a Young Leader, please fill out the form below.