Barnes-Jewish Hospital is committed to helping educate the community we serve. Each year, by fulfilling numerous educational material and health fair requests, Barnes-Jewish Hospital is able to continue to educate the community about their health. Please read the following before completing the educational material request form below.
If you would like Barnes-Jewish Hospital to provide educational materials to your organization or event, you will need to submit a request form at least two weeks in advance of the anticipated pick-up date. If your request is received less than two weeks in advance, your request may not be considered.
The following guidelines describe our submission and review process of all requests:
I. Criteria- Consideration for educational material requests will be dependent on the following:
- Event goals / purpose of materials
- Target audience and approximate number of participants
- How many years the health fair has been held
- Means of advertisement for the event
- Other organizations participating in the event
- Materials or services requesting for the event
II. Review and Approval Process
- All organizations approaching Barnes-Jewish Hospital with a request for educational materials must fill out a copy of our educational material request form.
- We ask that all requests be submitted at least two weeks in advance of the anticipated pick-up date.
- Requests that are received less than two weeks in advance risk being excluded from consideration.
- Upon receiving your request, it will be reviewed and you will be contacted to confirm whether or not Barnes-Jewish Hospital will be able to provide the requested items.
- Upon confirmation you will receive pickup instructions. All items must be picked up within 5 working days from the Barnes-Jewish Hospital Community Outreach Department located at 4901 Forest Park Ave, Suite 1221, St. Louis, MO 63108.