Please read the following before completing the request form below.
Barnes-Jewish Hospital offers the following free screenings (hover over screening title for a description).
Cholesterol testing (total, LDL, HDL, triglycerides) is offered by BJC HealthCare for a fee. Please contact Marci Allen at (314) 996-3745 or email MSA5124@bjc.org your request.
The following guidelines apply:
I. Criteria- Consideration for health fair requests will be dependent on the following:
- Event goals
- Target audience and approximate number of participants
- If it is a community health fair, how many years has it been held
- How is it being advertised and promoted
- Other organizations participating
II. Review and Approval Process
- All organizations approaching Barnes-Jewish Hospital for one of these screenings must fill out a copy of our online request form below.
- We ask that community organizations submit requests six weeks in advance, especially if this is a first-time request, rather than one we have participated in the past. This allows us the best possibility in assisting you.
- Requests that are received less than six weeks in advance of the event may not be considered.
- Requests will be reviewed and you will be contacted to confirm whether or not Barnes-Jewish Hospital will be able to participate.
- Questions about our screening request process and criteria may be directed to Barnes-Jewish Hospital at email@example.com.