Thank you for your interest in the David A. Gee Administrative Fellowship at Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Qualified applicants must have completed an MBA, MHA, MHSA or equivalent course work prior to the start of the fellowship in June/ July 2015. Preferred applicants hold a graduate degree from a program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation Healthcare Management Education (CAHME); however, candidates from non-CAHME accredited programs will also be considered.
To apply, please prepare and include the following materials:
- Cover letter
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- One to two page personal statement addressing the following:
- Decision to pursue an administrative fellowship at an academic medical center
- Interest in the David A. Gee Administrative Fellowship
- Fellowship and career objectives
- Challenge(s) facing academic medicine
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from the applicant’s program director and one from a past or present employer
- Official undergraduate and graduate school transcripts
Application materials should be mailed in a single packet to:
Attn: Blake Exline and Rupal Wadhawan, David A. Gee Administrative Fellows
One Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63110
Application Deadline: Received by October 5, 2015
On-Site Interviews: Mid October 2015
Selection Announcement Date: November 16, 2015
Start Date: June/July 2016
Contact the second year David A. Gee Administrative Fellows:
Blake Exline: Blake.Exline@bjc.org
Rupal Wadhawan: Rupal.Wadhawan@bjc.org
Learn more about the David A. Gee Administrative Fellowship.