Commitment to your education. Investment in your future.
As a new graduate, you’ve proven that you’re dedicated to your career. You've made a substantial investment in yourself. If you’re looking for a place where you’ll take on important responsibilities and put your skills, training and education into action, you’ve found it.
As one of the largest employers in St. Louis, Barnes-Jewish offers opportunities for continued growth and development unmatched in the area. Barnes-Jewish Hospital offers careers in many fields and specialties, including:
- Executive Administration and Management: You’ll have a direct impact on our institution - building relationships and inspiring others to excel.
- Nursing: Includes staff nurses, nurse coordinators, nurse educators and advanced practice nurses.
- In your first year of employment as a new graduate nurse, all BSN and MSN hires will participate in the Nurse Residency Program.
- Allied Health: Includes rehabilitation, respiratory care, pharmacy, social work, labs, clinical nutrition, radiology and radiation oncology.
- Information Technology: Supports the IT needs of the BJC HealthCare system.
- Business professionals: Includes project managers, program managers, executive assistants and department administrators.
- Secretarial/Clerical: Administrative professionals are vital to achieving our goals.
- Operations and facilities: Includes skilled trades, engineers, designers, architects and administrators.
- Nursing Support and Support Services: Essential functions, often with direct patient contact, include Unlicensed Nursing Personnel, Dining Services, Housekeeping, and Patient Transportation departments.
- Faculty: Nursing faculty at the Goldfarb School of Nursing at Barnes-Jewish College.
Non-clinical Professional/Technical: Includes professionals in Health Information Management, Finance, HR, Legal and Communications.
From our comprehensive orientation to our generous Benefits and Perks
, we pride ourselves on keeping our employees happy. Once you start at Barnes-Jewish, you'll want to stay here.