Begin your career at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis
You're about to make one of the most important decisions of your life: where to begin your career. You expect an environment where you will continue to learn and grow, with co-workers who are passionate about what they do. You expect an employer that supports you at every stage of your career. You’ll find it all at Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Your education and advancement are top priority.
As the designated teaching hospital of Washington University School of Medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital offers unique opportunities to advance in your field, explore a variety of specialties, and gain a wealth of experience.
Whether you’re just starting out, or moving ahead in your career, there’s no better place than Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Select an area to learn more about:
- Student Employment - Still in school? You can still gain valuable work experience at Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
- Shadowing - See an employee from your chosen field in action with this hands-off experience.
- New Graduates - You've got your degree, now put it to work for you.
- Tuition Assistance - Our programs are very generous and tough to beat. We offer tuition reimbursement, loan repayment, loan prepayment and learning accounts.
- Nurse Externship Program - A partnership of BJC HealthCare and the College of Nursing at University of Missouri-St. Louis.