The Barnes-Jewish Hospital Auxiliary promotes and advances the welfare of the Barnes-Jewish Hospital community through fundraising, volunteerism and other resources.
The Auxiliary was was founded in 1959, following many years of dedicated service by members of several proceeding organizations. The goal of the more than 1,400 Auxiliary members is to provide aid and comfort to patients and their families through direct contact and fundraising efforts. The Auxiliary is proud to act as a dynamic and powerful advocate for patients, their families and volunteers. To date, the Barnes-Jewish Hospital Auxiliary has donated more than $20 million to the hospital, along with thousands of volunteer hours.
|2012 Barnes-Jewish Hospital Auxiliary Executive Board
Janet Garrett & Patti Short
1001 Highland Plaza Drive West, Suite 140
St. Louis, MO 63110
Auxiliary Office: (314) 454-7130
Tribute Gift Line: (314) 286-0445
Gift Shop at Barnes-Jewish Hospital
Gift Gallery: (314) 454-7125
Join the Auxiliary!
The Auxiliary welcomes new members! To find out more about how to join, download this brochure.
Projects Supported in part by the Barnes-Jewish Hospital Auxiliary