Your support plays a critical role in helping Barnes-Jewish Hospital provide the best care, pioneer medical breakthroughs and educate health care professionals. Thank you for giving where care matters most. Because of your generosity, we want to recognize you as a member in our annual giving program.
Annual gifts of all sizes support promising research projects like cancer genetics and academic teaching programs.
Annual Donor Benefits
- Annual subscription to Giving, The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital magazine
- Complimentary use of My Health Folders, a secure, website based system that helps you organize your personal health information and allows your health care providers emergency access to your information
Exceptional Care Society
Membership in The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital Exceptional Care Society signifies an exceptional level of giving from donors of $1,000 or more each year to Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
| Annual Giving Societies
|| Giving Levels
| Gifts of Life Membership
|| $50,000 and above
| Gifts of Health Membership
|| $25,000 - $49,000
| Gifts of Hope Membership
|| $10,000 - $24,999
| Gifts of Strength Membership
|| $5,000 - $9,999
| Gifts of Compassion Membership
|| $2,500 - $4,999
| Gifts of Courage Membership
|| $1,000 - $2,499
Exceptional Care Society Membership Benefits
- Includes annual donor benefits, plus:
- Complimentary annual flu vaccination for you and your family members
- Name listed in the Barnes-Jewish Hospital Annual Report
- Convenient free self-parking at select Barnes-Jewish Hospital covered garages
- An invitation to Celebrate Giving, The Foundation for Barnes-Jewish Hospital's annual complimentary donor appreciation dinner
- A personalized Exceptional Care Society membership badge for you and your spouse to proudly display whenever you visit the hospital
- An invitation to Leading Edge, an exclusive presentation by Washington University Physicians who will share with you the latest medical breakthroughs
- Donors who give Gifts of Strength, Hope, Health and Life also receive complimentary valet parking at Barnes-Jewish Hospital North and South campus
See how you benefit the lives of patients everyday by watching these videos.