Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- 1½ to 1¾ pound boneless turkey breast roast, skin and fat removed
- 2 teaspoons mixed dried herbs (mix a combination of any/all – rosemary, basil, parsley, tarragon, chives, thyme, sage)
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons no-sugar added orange marmalade
- 1 pound potatoes scrubbed and cut in to 1-inch cubes (can use any type of potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and cut in to 1-inch sections
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray and place the turkey in the dish.
- In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients (herbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder). Rub half of mixture over the turkey.
- Spread marmalade over turkey.
- Stir potatoes, carrots and oil into remaining herb mixture. Place vegetables in dish around the turkey. Bake for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5-10 minutes to allow juices to redistribute.