In an effort to improve the health of the community we serve, Barnes-Jewish Hospital and Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital are proud to support community organizations and events by providing in-kind services, such as free screenings, educational materials, and speakers. Please read the following guidelines before completing the form below.
Consideration for support will be dependent on the following:
- Organization and event goals
- History of event, including how many years it has been held
- Target audience and approximate number of participants
- How it is being promoted
- Other organizations participating
REVIEW AND APPROVAL PROCESS
- All requests for support must be submitted by completing the form below.
- We ask that requests be submitted at least eight weeks in advance to allow us the best possibility in assisting you.
- Requests that are received less than eight weeks in advance may not be considered.
- Once the request has been reviewed, you will be contacted to confirm whether or not Barnes-Jewish Hospital will be able to participate. Because we receive a large volume of requests, please allow us 10 business days to contact you.
Questions about our request process and criteria may be directed to the Barnes-Jewish Hospital Community Outreach team at firstname.lastname@example.org.