The health library is currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We are working to resolve the issues now and apologize for the inconvenience.
Your action plan
Think about what you just learned about COVID-19 and the COVID-19 vaccine. Answer the questions below, and then download or print your summary.
This table can help you learn more about the benefits and risks of each COVID-19 vaccine. Share these resources with your health care team to discuss your decision about COVID-19 vaccination. The decision is ultimately yours, and you can connect with your health care team when you are ready.
Your COVID-19 vaccine action plan
You just learned about COVID-19 and how the COVID-19 vaccine works. You thought about your reasons for getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Below are your answers from the questions you just considered, and your next steps.
1. Do you understand how the COVID-19 vaccines work?
2. Do you understand how the COVID-19 vaccines can help you?
3. What are reasons for you to get a COVID-19 vaccine?
4. Do you plan to get a COVID-19 vaccine?
6. Do you have questions for your health care team?
7. What other information do you need or would you like to share with your health care team?