Serves: 4 servings, about 3/4 cup each
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 cups cooked whole-wheat couscous
- 1 cup chopped nectarine
- 1 cup mixed fresh berries, such as blueberries and raspberries
- 2 tablespoons toasted sliced almonds (see Cooking Tips)
- Whisk oil, orange juice, vinegar, shallots, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add cooked couscous, nectarines, berries and almonds.
- Gently toss to combine.
- To toast sliced almonds, heat a small dry skillet over medium-low heat. Add nuts and cook, stirring, until lightly browned and fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
© 2012 Eating Well Inc. All rights reserved. Reprinted with permission.