The Association will create an environment where patients, physicians and employees can work together to obtain the best medical care in this country.
The Association represents all the physicians practicing at Barnes-Jewish Hospital committed to optimizing the quality of care the patients receive in our health care environment and to implement changes toward that effect.
Statement of Values
- We are here to serve our patients.
- All patients and their families have the right to be treated with utmost dignity as human beings.
- We support the principles espoused in the "Patient Bill of Rights".
- We support financially efforts to improve patient care.
- We encourage the education of nurses, physicians and employees.
- Become identified as patient advocates on this campus.
- Serve as a liaison between the Association and the administration and the Board of Directors.
- Participate on committees that affect patient care.
- Facilitate cooperation between part-time and full-time faculty.
Return to Top