The hospital offers a free, wheelchair-accessible shuttle to patients and visitors from 7 a.m.-11 p.m. Monday through Friday. The route includes the hospital’s north and south campus, Barnes Lodge, Hope Lodge and the Ronald McDonald House. The shuttle picks up every 20 minutes.
On weekends and holidays, transportation is available via a hospital security vehicle every two even hours beginning at 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. Please call the shuttle number (314-362-0750) to confirm a pick-up at a certain time. Weekend and holiday hours do not include Hope Lodge or the Ronald McDonald House.
Shuttle busses stop at the following locations on the Washington University Medical Center campus:
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital South, West Pavilion (entrance located off of Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza)
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital South, Wohl Clinic (entrance located off of Children's Place)
- St. Louis Children's Hospital (entrance located off of Children's Place)
- Center for Advanced Medicine (entrance located off of Parkview Place)
- Barnes Lodge (entrance located off of Clayton Avenue)