There are three parking facilities to serve patients and visitors at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Because of the size of the hospital, you will want to park in the garage nearest the area you will be visiting or receiving treatment. When confirming your appointment, make sure to ask what garage would be the best option for parking.
Barnes-Jewish Hospital South
(For most inpatient procedures)
A subsurface parking garage located near the corner of Kingshighway Boulevard and Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza, across the street from the hospital’s south entrance. The clearance is 6'8".
The three-level garage is connected to the main level of the hospital by an enclosed pedestrian walkway. Handicap parking is available on level 2 (blue level), west of the escalator.
Center For Advanced Medicine, Barnes-Jewish Hospital North, and Center for Outpatient Health
(For outpatient procedures, clinics and Siteman Cancer Center)
A convenient parking option for those who are visiting Barnes-Jewish north, Center for Advanced Medicine, or Siteman Cancer Center.
The north garage is located at 224 South Euclid, at the corner of Euclid and Parkview Pl. Clearance is 8'4" and it is connected to the third floor of the hospital by an enclosed pedestrian walkway. Handicap parking is located on all levels and a convenient drop-off area is located on the third level.
Forest Park Laclede Garage:
An above-ground parking structure serving our north campus, the Forest Park Laclede garage is located closest to the new Center for Outpatient Health. The entrance is located on Laclede Ave., one block northwest of Forest Park Ave. and Euclid Ave. Handicap parking is available on every level near the elevators. Clearance is 8'2" and it is connected to the hospital by an enclosed pedestrian walkway.
The Forest Park Laclede Garage is closed on weekends and holidays.
Upon entering our garages, please push the button and take a ticket. A ticket is necessary to exit the garage. If an attendant isn't on duty, please push the intercom button for assistance.
Our clinics located at the Center for Outpatient Health provide a 100% parking discount to patients with an appointment who park in the Forest Park Laclede Garage.
An attendant is on duty:
- South Parking Garage: 7:00 a.m.-10:30 p.m. daily
- North Parking Garage: 6:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m. daily
- Forest Park Laclede Garage: 8:00 a.m.-Midnight, Mon-Fri (closed weekends & holidays)
Campus Parking Map
Daily Garage Rates
0-1 hour: $1.50
1-2 hours: $3.00
2-3 hours: $4.50
3-4 hours: $6.00
4-5 hours: $7.50
5-6 hours: $9.00
6-24 hours: $15.00
Cash, credit and debit cards are accepted. No checks will be accepted. Most of the doctor’s offices and clinics provide a 50% parking discount for outpatients.
Discounted Parking Pass Cards
Family members and visitors of patients staying overnight (inpatients) can purchase a parking pass card to use at any of the garages. More than one family member or visitor of an inpatient can use the pass and there is no expiration date. Passes are $10 for 5 exits and are sold at the south campus gift shop, and the north and south valet desks. Locations and hours of each are listed below.
|Plaza Gift Shop
(south campus, main level lobby)
|South Valet Desk
(lobby entrance, street level off of Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza)
|North Valet Desk
(Center for Advanced Medicine main entrance on Euclid Ave.)
Valet parking is available in two locations on campus. The cost for valet service is $2 plus garage fees. It is not offered on weekends or holidays.
- Barnes-Jewish South: Located at the lobby entrance on the street level of Queeny Tower on Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza (closest to Kingshighway). Monday through Friday, 6 a.m.-5:30 p.m. As you travel from Kingshighway on Barnes-Jewish Hospital Plaza, continue past the stop light at the entrance to the south parking garage. The valet parking and patient drop-off area will be on your left. Make a u-turn to your left and pull forward past the entrance to the hospital for valet service.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital North and the Center for Advanced Medicine: Located at the main entrance of the Center for Advanced Medicine on Euclid. Monday through Friday, 6 a.m.-7 p.m. As you travel from Kingshighway on Forest Park Ave., turn right onto Euclid Ave., then make another right into the driveway at the entrance to the Center for Advanced Medicine.
Extended Stay for Inpatients
Inpatients who drive their vehicle to the hospital, and will have an extended stay, may call 314-362-0750 and a member of security or guest services will bring them an exit ticket. This ticket will waive all fees if the vehicle is not moved during the inpatient’s stay. Anyone needing assistance may contact the hospital’s department of public safety at 314-362-0750. For emergencies, call 314-362-0911.
RV parking is available on the medical near the Taylor Avenue Building, 600 S. Taylor Avenue. These are electric-only hook ups, no water. Please call Public Safety at 314-280-7953 to make arrangements. Concierge Services has a list of other RV parking options. Please call 314-362-5194 to reach Concierge Services.