We are excited that you will be attending our staff celebration at Transplant Awareness Day. Here is some information for you to make your experience at the ballgame as easy as possible.
Please pick up your ticket(s) from Joan Harviel at the Transplant Center office on the 3rd floor of the Mid-Campus Center (MCC) by April 24, 2019. If you do not pick up your tickets by then, they will no longer be kept on hold for you. Contact Joan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine a good time for pick up.
You will receive your Donate Life hat once you are in the suite. Your ticket will also allow for you to participate in the pregame, on-field parade.
11:30 a.m. – Enter Stadium through Gate 1
- Enter the stadium through Gate 1, located at the Southeast corner of the ballpark. Tickets will be scanned upon entry. You must have your ticket with you at all times.
- Upon entry, please head towards the East Ramp. This will be to your right after you enter Gate 1.
11:45 a.m. – Line up for the Parade
- All parade participants should be lined up on the East Ramp at, or before, noon.
- The beginning of the parade line starts at the bottom of the East Ramp and spirals upwards. You and your guests should be lined up against the inside rail of the ramp.
Parade on the Field
- You must stay on the warning track as you parade around the field. You are NOT allowed to touch or go onto the field or grass area.
- Photos are allowed, however the parade has to keep moving. Please do not stop and take and/or pose for pictures.
- Once the parade is finished, the group will be escorted to the main concourse. Please note that the parade will be handicap accessible.