The Psychiatry Clinic at the Center for Outpatient Health provides follow up care after hospitalization.
Referrals are not accepted at this location.
- Psychiatric evaluations and treatment
- Individual psychotherapy
- Psychopharmacological management
- Behavioral and Cognitive Management
ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
The Barnes-Jewish Hospital Psychiatry Clinic is located on the 4th floor of the Center for Outpatient Health, on the corner of Forest Park Avenue and Euclid Avenue, across from the Center for Advanced Medicine.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed weekends and holidays
- Calls answered Monday through Wednesday and Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Thursday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
- When the clinic is closed, patients may contact the after-hours exchange at (314) 362-1242 and ask for the Psychiatry Resident on call if you have a problem that cannot wait until the clinic is open.
All medical care is given under the supervision of Washington University School of Medicine faculty, most of whom are on the medical staff of Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Resident physicians seeing patients in the clinic are graduate medical doctors (MDs) who are completing advanced training in a chosen medical field. Professional personnel in nursing, diagnostic laboratories, social services, pharmacy, radiology, and dietetics/nutrition, are also active members of the health care team.
BILLING AND PAYMENTS
The Barnes-Jewish Hospital Psychiatry Clinic takes most insurance plans, including Missouri Medicaid. The Clinic and hospital can also help patients who do not have insurance get help paying hospital bills. Please call the Barnes-Jewish Patient Financial Services Department at (314) 362-0952 about any billing questions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get my medicines refilled?
Please call your pharmacy to request a refill.