Serves: 6 servings, 2 1/2 tablespoons dip & 1 cup vegetables each
Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- 1/2 cup nonfat buttermilk (see Cooking Tip)
- 1/3 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dried
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups vegetables, such as baby carrots, sliced red bell peppers, snap peas, broccoli and cauliflower
florets, cucumber spears, grape tomatoes
- Whisk buttermilk, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, mustard, honey, garlic powder and salt in a medium bowl until combined.
- Serve the dip with vegetables of your choice.
- To Make Ahead: cover and refrigerate the dip for up to 3 days.