Nutrition Facts (per serving):
- 1 - 8 oz. carton plain lowfat yogurt
- 1 tsp. finely chopped fresh or dried parsley
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 c. chopped, cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup Kretschmer Original Wheat Germ
- 2 egg whites, slightly beaten
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns
- Lettuce and tomato if desired
- Lightly spray rack of broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine first 5 ingredients, creating yogurt sauce.
- In separate bowl, combine chicken, wheat germ, egg whites, and 1/2 c. prepared yogurt sauce, mix well.
- Shape into 6 patties. Place on prepared broiler rack. Broil 5 minutes; turn. Continue broiling 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top each burger with lettuce and tomato, if desired.