The Newsroom is available to help journalists find the relevant information about Barnes-Jewish Hospital through its news releases, images, podcasts and videos.
In addition, the media relations staff is available to field questions about patient care at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. Please place your inquiries through the media relations staff so that they may help you reach busy staff and ensure you receive information that is relevant to your needs. Their goal is to help you find the best sources for your story, on deadline. Specifically, the media relations staff assists journalists by:
- Distributing news releases, advisories and PSAs
- Coordinating on-camera and phone interviews with experts from Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Offering b-roll and photographs to accompany stories, as available
- Arranging on-site logistics for visiting news crews
- Providing one-word condition reports on current patients
- Providing background information on the hospital and faculty
For specific information about the news found on this site, please contact us at 314-286-0300. After normal business hours, please call 314-747-3000 and ask for the media relations representative on-call.