Our Doctor's Access Line is easy and convenient to use. Physicians can reach one centralized resource, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The liver transplant program at the Washington University and Barnes-Jewish Transplant Center includes a high-volume multidisciplinary team that treats the full range of liver disease, from newly diagnosed to end-stage patients.
- Seamless continuum of therapeutic care
- Ongoing support therapy for acute, chronic and end-stage liver disease
- Treatment for variceal bleeding and ascites with transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunts (TIPS)
- Potential transplant patients seen within one week of referral
- Coordinated transplant evaluation with report within two weeks
- Timely diagnosis/treatment of acute and chronic disease
- Shorter wait time for organ transplants than other centers
- Better than nationally predicted outcomes for transplant
- Experienced transplant coordinators follow patients pre- and post-surgery for life
Complete the form below to receive the latest news and information by email and publications from the Washington University and Barnes-Jewish Transplant Center.