1. Swiping membership card at reception desk is mandatory at arrival.
2. No one will be admitted without a current membership card. If you do not have your membership card, please notify a staff member to proceed with the check in process. If you have lost your card, replacement charge is $5.
3. Foul or abusive language will not be tolerated.
4. Abuse of any equipment or any part of the facility will result in immediate revocation of membership privileges.
5. No street shoes allowed on the aerobics floor.
6. No food or beverages permitted in the exercise area (water bottles permitted).
7. No persons under the age of 18 allowed in the Center.
8. Any lock or other equipment issued becomes the responsibility of the member. The member is liable for its return or subsequent charge.
9. Members acknowledge that the locker tooms are unattended, and any loss is the liability of the member.
10. Drink lots of water during your workout, even if you are not thirsty.
11. Proper attire is required. This includes soft-soled shoes and comfortable, breathable clothing. Tank tops are allowed, stomachs must be covered and never work out without a shirt. No scrubs of any type are allowed.
12. Avoid loose-fitting clothing that could be caught in the equipment.
13. Avoid wearing jewelry or watches.
14. Never use free weights where heavy weight is used without a spotter. Always use collars when using the Olympic bars.
15. Be courteous! Respect those working out around you.
16. Clean off the benches and equipment with provided disinfecting wipes after each usage.
17. Avoid loitering on equipment between exercises and sets.
18. Offer your help as a spotter to those in need. In this way you will feel comfortable asking others to help you.
19. If you notice problems with a piece of equipment, please advise the staff immediately. In this way we can all share in keeping the equipment functioning safely.
20. Conducting personal training or small group training is not allowed by non-BJC WellAware Center personnel.