Thank you for your interest in the David A. Gee Administrative Fellowship at Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Qualified applicants must have completed an MBA, MHA, MHSA or equivalent course work prior to the start of the fellowship in June/July 2018. Preferred applicants hold a graduate degree from a program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation Healthcare Management Education (CAHME); however, candidates from non-CAHME accredited programs will also be considered. Barnes-Jewish Hospital does not sponsor international visas for this fellowship.
To apply, applicants can submit an application in a single PDF file to BJHAdminFellowship@bjc.org by Friday, September 7, 2018 at 5 p.m. CST:
- Application Checklist
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- One to two page personal statement addressing the following:
- Decision to pursue an administrative fellowship at an academic medical center
- Interest in the David A. Gee Administrative Fellowship
- Fellowship and career objectives
- Challenge(s) facing academic medicine
- Both Letters of Recommendation and the Fellowship Application Reference Form filled out by the following individuals:
- Applicant's program director/graduate professor
- Past or present employer
- Reference of applicant's choosing (preferably academic or professional)
- Official undergraduate and graduate school transcripts
- Transcripts can be scanned and uploaded to be included within the single PDF
Complete applications must be received by Friday, September 7, 2018 at 5 p.m. CST:
Application Deadline: Received by Friday, September 7, 2018 at 5 p.m. CST
Preliminary Interviews: Mid-September
On-Site Interviews: October 4 and 5, 2018
Start Date: June/July 2019
Please email BJHAdminFellowship@bjc.org for specific questions.
Learn more about the David A. Gee Administrative Fellowship.