At the Women & Infants Center, our care teams provide expert, compassionate care in a patient- and family-centered program. Our approach to care combines research-based expertise with a caring touch—putting you first in everything we do.
Patient and Family-Centered Care at the Women & Infants Center
Our doctors, nurses and support staff strive to deliver care in a compassionate, respectful and responsive way:
- Our providers and numerous subspecialists have years of training to provide the best care possible for every woman and infant health issue imaginable. Through our research, we bring the latest advancements in evidence-based practices into our patient care.
- We listen to you about the type of birth experience you want. Then, working carefully to ensure the health of you and your baby, we set up support systems to make it happen. Find out more about our pregnancy and childbirth services.
- You’re an important part of your care team when it comes to managing your health and wellness, and our women’s health services help you do just that. We offer comprehensive care from routine gynecology to gynecologic cancer care to pelvic floor disorder management and more. Working closely with you, our teams help you understand your options and decide on a personalized care plan.
- We designed the Women & Infants Center so that moms could have direct access to the Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU). The close proximity makes it safer for newborns, who don’t have to be transported, and easier for moms to visit their babies. Learn more about the NICU and the advanced care we provide for high-risk pregnancy.
- At our Fertility & Reproductive Medicine Center, our board-certified doctors provide a full range of services to treat infertility, preserve fertility and assist with conception. Read about our fertility and reproductive medicine services.
To make an appointment with a Washington University specialist at the Women & Infants Center, call [Dynamic_Phone_Number].