Having your first baby, or having another baby, can be both exciting and overwhelming. Taking one or more classes and viewing our virtual tour can help you feel better prepared and less anxious.
At the Women & Infants Center, we are happy to offer both in-person and online classes.
Seeing where you will give birth can help you feel less anxious as the big day approaches. On this 30-minute free tour, led by our labor and delivery staff, you and your family will visit and learn about our:
- Women’s assessment center
- Labor and delivery floor
- Mother-baby floor
This guided tour will highlight where to go when you are in labor, from your arrival at the hospital and admission for labor, to the postpartum period. Register online.
You can also take a virtual tour to become familiar with where you'll give birth:
Breastfeeding Support Group
Meet with other breastfeeding mothers and their babies in a supportive setting, led by one of our expert lactation consultants. This group is a great place to boost breastfeeding confidence, enhance your know-how, and both lend and receive support and help.
- The support group meets every Tuesday from 2-3 PM
- Location: Barnes-Jewish Parkview Tower, 5th Floor, Activity Room
- Parking: Support group attendees can park free of charge in Parkview Garage. Parking garage tickets will be validated before or after the support group.
- Registration is not required. Call 314-362-1555 or 314-362-1788 for more information.
- Cost: FREE