The Women & Infants Center is located on the Washington University Medical Campus, which is home to several medical facilities. Women & Infant Center doctors also see and treat patients at other BJC HealthCare medical centers in the St. Louis metro area.
Women & Infants Center Locations
The Washington University Medical Campus is located one block north of the I-64/US40 and Kingshighway Boulevard intersection.
Find maps, addresses, parking information and more about our locations on the Medical Campus:
- Parkview Tower: You may come to the Barnes-Jewish Hospital Parkview Tower if you are delivering a baby or undergoing a gynecologic or fetal surgery.
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital: We transfer newborns needing specialized care from the Parkview Tower to the connected St. Louis Children’s Hospital Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Center for Outpatient Health: Our care teams provide a variety of women’s health services on an outpatient basis at the Center for Outpatient Health, including wellness visits and minimally invasive gynecologic surgery.
- Center for Advanced Medicine: Our gynecological oncology care teams provide consultations and treatment options at the Siteman Cancer Center.
- Fertility & Reproductive Medicine Center: You may come to the Fertility & Reproductive Medicine Center location to see our specialists who can help you start or expand your family.
Additional Locations for Women & Infants Center Services
You’ll find maps, addresses, parking information and more about our satellite partner locations on the following pages:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital: Our specialists in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery treat women with pelvic floor disorders at Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital in Creve Coeur.
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center: Our doctors and other healthcare professionals provide many of our Women & Infants Center services at the Missouri Baptist Medical Center location.
- Center for Advanced Medicine - South County: You may come to the Center of Advanced Medicine – South County location to see your Women & Infants Center doctor for obstetrics-gynecology, urogynecology or minimally invasive surgery.
If you need more information on how to get to any of our locations, please call 855.925.0631.