When you receive a diagnosis of gynecologic cancer, you want experienced specialists at your side. Our team is the largest, most knowledgeable group in the St. Louis region – dedicated to caring for women with gynecologic cancer.
Our gynecology oncology service is a part of the Siteman Cancer Center, one of the nation’s top cancer treatment and research centers. If you are diagnosed with gynecologic cancer, your doctor will work in collaboration with other Siteman Cancer Center specialists to create the most targeted treatment plan for you.
Advanced Treatment of Gynecological Cancer
Because of our extensive work in all types of gynecological cancer, we have experience treating even the most complex cases. Women come to us for care because we can perform the latest fertility-sparing procedures.
Through the Siteman Cancer Center, we also offer more than 40 gynecologic oncology clinical trials. Participating in clinical trials provides access to cutting-edge cancer treatments.
Our comprehensive cancer treatment options, include:
Gynecological Cancers We Treat
You can come to our specialists for a thorough evaluation to confirm a diagnosis or to receive cancer treatment, through a referral from your primary care doctor. We treat all cancers that affect women’s reproductive organs, including:
- Ovarian cancer: Affects the ovaries, which are the organs that produce eggs as well as hormones
- Cervical cancer: Develops in the cervix, which is the lower part of the uterus that connects to the vagina
- Uterine cancer: Occurs in the uterus, the organ in which babies grow during pregnancy
- Vaginal cancer: Affects the vaginal canal, which connects the genitals to the uterus
- Fallopian tube cancer: Develops in the fallopian tubes, which are a pair of ducts through which eggs travel from the ovaries to the uterus
- Vulvar cancer: Grows on the external female genitals, known as the vulva
Learn more about gynecological oncology treatment at Siteman Cancer Center.
To make an appointment with a Washington University gynecologic oncology specialist at the Women & Infants Center, call [Dynamic_Phone_Number].